As we approach the end of 2022, I thought it would be a good time to take a look back at the most popular Mortgage Manager Playbook podcast episodes. As in years past, we were fortunate that so many wonderful guests took time from their busy schedules to share their wisdom and insights on some of mortgage banking’s toughest sales management challenges. Here are the top 10 podcasts for 2022:
- Combo Prospecting: The One-Two Punch that Fills Your Pipeline –Tony J. Hughes, best-selling author, award-winning blogger and top B2B influencer.
- The Importance of Developing Your Personnel – Peter Benjamin, President of ACUMA
- The Race for Talent: Recruiting Differently – Ali Nassirian, Director, Home Loans at Golden 1 CU
- Real Estate Agents & Loan Officers: Relationship Building – Edward Jacuinde, CEO & Founder of Edward Jacuinde Real Estate
- Starting Retail in Today’s Market – Pete Roeske, EVP, Retail Lending at AmeriHome Mortgage
- Top Producer’s Game Plan – Todd Gosden, Senior Loan Officer at Compass Mortgage
- Trends in Non-QM: Why it isn’t Subprime 2.0 – Tom Hutchens, EVP of Production at Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions
- Managing Volume & Margin in Volatile Times – Mike Squire, SVP, Chief Lending Officer at Kinecta Federal CU
- Why Differentiation Matters in Mortgage Sales – Scott Johnson, Divisional Executive at Homebridge Financial Services
- What Types of Social Media Marketing Should LOs Do in 2022? – Shondell Varcianna, CEO & Founder of Varci Media
Thank you for listening!