According to self-made millionaire Steve Adcock, 90% of success depends on one single skill that he says young people are terrible at – interviewing. Adcock, a former software developer who retired at age 35, recently shared 5 tips to get it right.
Here are his tips for interviewing success:
- Dress the part for the position you desire.
- Be honest about where you can improve.
- Highlight your problem-solving
- Ask at least 2 questions.
- Bring engaging work stories.
For additional insights, read the complete article at www.cnbc.com: “Self-Made Millionaire Says 90% of Your Success Depends on this Single Skill: ‘Young People Are Terrible At It.’”